Our Policy is Simple – Total Satisfaction
We want all our customers (and recipients) to be completely satisfied and we will do whatever it takes to make that happen.
Remember that the United States Postal Service has the nick-name SNAIL MAIL for a reason. Although most balls DO arrive in less than a week, there are times that the USPS just doesn’t cooperate. We do our best to keep things rolling.
If you have ANY issues, please email or call and we will work it out.
Product Guarantee – since our product is personalized, we are committed to making sure the ball arrives with the message and signature that was intended. Sometimes the customer makes an error when placing the order, and doesn’t notice until the ball is delivered. In that case we can make it right by sending a new ball with the intended message for a nominal fee to cover the shipping costs. If the error was made by us (like only putting one L in the name Michelle) we will immediately send a new ball via PRIORITY shipping at no charge. If the ball arrives damaged or popped (which is so very rare) we will replace the ball and send a new one via PRIORITY mail ASAP. If the ball is scanned as DELIVERED by the USPS but the recipient is unable to find the ball, we will do everything we can to track down where the carrier put the ball, and if we still can’t locate the ball we will send a new one. In the 10 years we have been sending balls, this has only happened a handful of times, and in each and every case, the ball was later found somewhere near the delivery address. If the USPS delivery time is delayed OVER 10 DAYS we will resend another ball and likely the recipient will receive 2 balls. Time Frame for Guarantee is 30 days.
Shipping/Order Processing Time/Cancellation/Refunds
Process Order/Fulfill/Ship: next business day USPS Tracking sent to customer once ball has been scanned into USPS system: 2nd business day Delivery of Ball: up to 10 business days for STANDARD (first class) DELIVERY OPTION and 2-5 business days for PRIORITY DELIVERY OPTION.
Orders are generally processed and shipped out (mailed) on the next business day (or before) from when order is placed (unless requested otherwise in the additional comments). You may cancel your order by sending an email (reply to order confirmation email) and a refund will be issued within 24 hours if the ball has not already left the BALLroom. You may not see the refund show up on your statement for 48 hours as we cannot issue a refund until 24 hours after the order has been placed. Since our product is personalized, we do not generally accept returns. If you are unhappy for any reason we will find a way to make it right.
USPS Delivery TIME: ABOUT A WEEK. Please understand that once the ball is in the hands of the United States Postal Service, we count on them to keep the ball rolling. In the past 10 years, it is our experience that balls sent via STANDARD DELIVERY (first class mail) take about a week to get delivered, and can arrive in as little as 2 days or as many as 10 business days. PLEASE note that the EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE that is generated by the USPS on their tracking website IS NOT likely to be the delivery date due to the fact that our balls are HAND PROCESSED thru the USPS and that adds a day or so to the timing. PRIORITY SHIPPING OPTION has the delivery times at 2 to 5 business days, although the official tracking on the USPS site will likely say 2 to 3 days, we have not found that to be accurate.
TERMS and CONDITIONS (legal stuff that has to be on the site)
The term SENDaBALL or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (Michele) whose registered office is is in Chicago. Our company registration number is 3990-1548 in Illinois. .
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SENDaBALL’s prior written consent.
Note: the privacy practices are for this web site only. If you link to other web sites, review the policies posted at those sites.
Collection of Information
We collect ,names, addresses, emails, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized agents have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information